Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Rainy day...

So nice and quiet here this morning....  Emily is at school.  Kyle is piddling with making a first aid kit for boy scouts.  Gregg and Cody are still asleep.  

I know, you're saying "what kind of teacher are you... aren't you supposed to be schooling the boys!".  Well, we are still in the midst of the roofing adventure here.  Gregg is going to finish this damn thing come hell or (we've been very close to this one!) high water!  I didn't blog the "it's raining in my bedroom" a couple weeks ago.  Yep... 4am and drip......... drip....... drip.....drip....drip...drip..drip drip drip!  Not fun (especially for my husband!).  So, last night, they stayed up till 3am, making sure the rain stayed OUTSIDE this round!

Oh look, they're up now!  And, it's raining again!  Don't think much will get done on the roof today.  There goes Gregg, into the attic with the flashlight to make sure the tarps are holding up.  

Well, guess I should get some school work done now that everyone is alive.  AROC is at 7p tonight, so I better get done before heading up to work for a fun filled evening of nursing competencies!  

No comments: